Milliman's compliance experts guide their clients through potentially confusing and ever-changing insurance laws. Our team's in-depth knowledge of compliance requirements and longstanding relationships with various regulators speeds product approval.
Our expertise includes contract drafting, electronic filing, and marketing-material review and revision. We move quickly to resolve objections and secure product approvals.
Legal issues around the world
Companies understandably wonder how a new product would be received in different markets worldwide. Milliman can research and prepare an analysis of relevant laws, identifying possible roadblocks and strategies for overcoming them.
Our experience in product development adds another dimension to our understanding of the compliance process. After products reach the market, our market-conduct audits identify and correct problems, reducing the threat of future litigation.
Among our insurance regulatory compliance services, we:
- Perform actuarial calculations for financial and other types of statutory reporting
- Develop and review contract language
- Track legislation and keep you informed of the impact of new legislation on your products and balance sheets
- Advise on procedures to administer laws and regulations
- Help clients determine adequacy of reserves
- Identify regulatory or contractual issues that could impact corporate business transactions
Working with Milliman, you'll be advised by experienced professionals with decades of experience providing regulatory advice and counsel to insurers around the world, and you will have access to tremendous regulatory compliance resources.